Friday, June 26, 2009

white apricot








Whenever I worked in Qui Nhon , I used to stay at a guest house in a middle of nowhere (that's what I call the place , because the house is quite separate from the civilize,it locates besides a stream , faces to a small beach including a little fishing village ,and in front of a huge mountain where people used to search for sourse of water ,precious old trees and wild animals ).

There 's the owner whom I consider as brother . He never said , but I know that he is treating me as his younger innocent brother also . This bonsai he never let any body touching , but me ...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful scenes through few typical items ! Actually,it's hard for me taking pictures of plant, flower or animals. Perhaps i dont discover anything fresh behind lifeless things. Looking it carefully, however, i sometimes reveal something undescriptive. These things must have a certain invisible language to contact with our visible world otherwise the artists couldn't stand to contemplate admirably...
    Thanks Huy for good pics.

    ReplyDelete